tirsdag 8. juni 2010















On my way to dinner in my bunad(national suit) with the Norwegian crown prince. But I have to say that I was most happy to see the Norwegian scallops from Frøya : )




Bananas in our garden, but still no Chicquita labels on them.....How to know when they are ready then?
In Norway we are talking about the moon landing when we are talking about the cleaning of the CO2. And since that is what I am doing when I'm working(not often!) I asked Carolin to take some photos of me in my NASA suit.(with real autographs of real astronauts! )
Had to take a photo of these ladies on their way to the concert with Sting. The concert was on a lawn and I am very sure that they had to take their shoes of.....

Ellen and Johanne at the beach



Ken, Scott and Jim(my favourite uncle!) having a good time at the Jotun boat


Sea view of Dubai and Burj Khalifa



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar