tirsdag 24. mai 2016

“All those days that came and went, little did I know that they were my life.”


Trym, Ken, the dogs and I had a great day at the Grand Isle Beach

Grand Isle

So sad....we had to go to Bahamas to renew our Visas. PS It was raining EVERY day - hahaha!

My boys

Bahamas 

Lovely waves and clouds

I think this is the closet we get to fall in New Orleans

In Amsterdam on our way home for Christmas

This is happiness; a big table in the kitchen filled with our family(or friends)


Christmas was celebrated at my brothers house - yes, we only have boys! : ) 

Folehavna - very fresh in December but so beautiful
My town! Sandefjord church

They had to collect snow from the whole garden to make a snowman - with their cousin Peder

A Monarch butterfly in Audubon Park

And this is the caterpillar that turns into a Monarch - how amazing!

Walking the dogs in Audubon Park - Ken and Audi

Charlie turning 15 in September! Yay!


Mardi Gras! Yay! Trym and Sebastian

Ena came down from Washington to say hello  - what a pleasure to see her again! We met in Dubai in 2008

True love! : )

Trym and Matteo

Nice!

No comments! 

Gard visiting Williamsburg

Gard put flowers on the tomb of the unknown soldier in Washington - what an honor to do!

Jo, my lovely neighbor, and I had to go to City Park to see some tulips

Feeding Jo's chickens

With my wonderful family from Toronto - Christine and Ron

Jessica, Ron, Gard and Ken

Many snakes in the swamp - very happy that we could walk on these wooden platforms

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar